For parts of three decades Steve and Ed have worked crafting museum quality custom badges and insignia for hundreds of satisfied clients. Our most popular creations are high end challenge coins and our market experience puts us at the forefront on how they can be used to enhance your personal or professional profile.
Want more? Perhaps a limited edition collectors set of badges, pin sets or patches; just ask.
Secrets of Success
1. Client Participation: Our client’s needs are satisfied by inviting their input during the entire design process. After all, it’s our job to make their dream a reality.
2. Creativity: Achieved through of years of institutional knowledge as well as input obtained through brainstorming sessions with the client.
3. Style: Our insignia is as unique as our clients and with each new project a new dream becomes reality. Expect style and class that will not fade with the ages.
4. Professionalism: Our consistently high level of professionalism and responsibility in each job guarantees our work will be of the highest quality. We know our clients would expect nothing less. Your project is our project.
5. Value and honesty: You wouldn't buy a car without an engine, so why do some of our competitors try and tack on charges that are part of the manufacturing process? We understand wanting the best product at the best price but what is the best price if you get a quote and then discover “hidden charges” after you sign on? Unlike some competitors who quote a per unit price then wait to inform you of a set-up, die fee, or some other creative excuse to drive up the cost, a run of our collector badges, coins, patches and pin sets have only one price. That makes things reasonable and very easy to understand. Best of all, there are never any surprises when your invoice arrives.
6. In order to begin your project, we will require a $75.00 non-refundable deposit that will be credited toward your final balance.